skip to main | skip to sidebar

The musings of a mere mortal

Thursday, 22 February 2007

I have spent the last 14 hours doing nothing but watching sex and the city whilst occasionally moving to get a drink/have a pee/find food. I am a sad example of a human being. I'm ashamed of myself sometimes. I did realise how comfortable I feel with my flatmates though to just sit and slob and poke them every now and then. Good times.
Posted by Rhi at 16:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • I have spent the last 14 hours doing nothing but w...
      • It's strange at the moment. I go from beig hyper a...
      • Ugh. Came back to Cardiff (home?) this morning, dr...
      • And still all I can do is croak at people. But at ...
      • Too much of my life right now relolves around wait...
      • Been dwelling on the refusal thing. So, I havn't b...
      • So, I was going to write on here every day. Well l...
      • As promised, exciting stuff:1. I make hazelnut-fla...
      • Ugh. The majority of times I go out I feel low the...
      • Have learned a few things since my last post:1. I'...
      • I really need to figure out why, when I write thin...
      • Losing my blogging virginity...a scary experience ...

About Me

Rhi
View my complete profile