Thursday, 15 February 2007

Been dwelling on the refusal thing. So, I havn't been to visit the uni, and didn't particularly want to go there because if I do do paramedic sci, I'd rather do it at Herts so I can get into the LAS. But still. It's not nice to be rejected. And rejected for something that I really want to do. So I now have 4 places for medicine and one place for paramedic sciences, left. Or I take another year out. But I'm starting to feel like I should get my teeth into something permanenent. And I'm not sure if I'll like being 21 when almost everyone else is 18. But on the other hand a year working and travelling could be amazing.

On the plus side I'm probably going to both Africa and America in the summer. My feet are getting too cold and my throat like sandpaper- I'm off. Bye bye.

No comments: