Sunday, 18 February 2007

And still all I can do is croak at people. But at least I'm going back to Cardiff in the morning (7am- argh!). Looking forward to going back. When I'm home I feel like going to Cardiff and vice versa. Strange way of life this student buisness. Today I have made vegge soup (to freeze for the comming months vitamins so I don't get malnutrition), shopped in Somerfield (sooo much cheaper than Sainsbury's), eaten way too many thorntons chocs, heard Jen claim she's going to finish with Mat, sorted out some photos, cleaned out the fish...my has my day been thrilling. Been getting rid of some of my old junk- my bedroom now finally looks like I've left home and I feel happy that I've broken the hoarding habit that seems to grip my entire family from the older generations down. Nan B refused to come because of my infectiousness. So havn't seen her, which is a little sad, but I guess it beats he dying of some bug I've given her, I suppose I'd feel worse then. Nan S was her normal hyperactive self.

No comments: